The weekly #HumansFirst open and inclusive calls can all be found here -> https://humansfirst.club/events
Find the Aequip team at https://www.aequip.co.uk/
You can signup for the summit here -> https://go.amplifydei.com/?sc=gaRMoR3f&ac=HCFf1Tzc
– “I almost lost my life because of racism, because of discrimination” – 02.47
– “It’s a product of having me in the workplace and me not being seen for my potential” – 03.50
– “Being the only one, the only woman, the only black person, its not easy. It’s not easy at all” – 04.25
– “When he (Orlando) was about 4 years old he started going to school and he was talking about ‘that’s a fixed mindset’” – 09.15
– “It took me awhile to see my power, it took me a while to see my strength, and it took me a while to see the gifts in me and what I can do for the world” – 10.20
– “Without these lessons I wouldn’t be here, without these lessons I wouldn’t be doing what I am doing now” – 16.15
– “Every time I am having a down day I just look into his eyes (Orlando) and his eyes are the mirror to my commitment, that’s what I see” – 17.15
Vivian can be contacted via the following means:
Let’s Humanize The Workplace videos: https://bit.ly/htwlive
Let’s Humanize The Workplace podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-humanize-the-workplace-real-talk/id1505138189
Vivian Acquah is a driven woman who likes to talk about the holistic way of sustainable employability, called workplace wellness.
For her, this is the way to work on a healthy culture at work. Vivian advises managers and companies on how to keep their team members healthy, happy, and safe.
Becoming a mother inspired Vivian to shift from being a Finance/ IT consultant to becoming a workplace wellness advocate.
She made a promise to her son to help make the world a sustainable place by advocating for a healthy workplace where people can thrive.
You can contact me via the following means:
Email – email@example.com
Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/414211396
Twitter – https://twitter.com/GarryIPCatalyst
Mike can be found via the following means:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjvacanti/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/MJVacanti
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/valuevulnerability/message